Promotional products, promotional gifts, or advertising gifts, sometimes nicknamed swag or schwag, are articles of merchandise (often branded with a logo) used in marketing and communication programs. They are given away to promote a company, corporate image, brand, or event. These items are usually imprinted with a company's name, logo or slogan, and given away at trade shows, conferences, and as part of guerrilla marketing campaigns.
At Emerald Ink and Stitches our process is simple
If you have a concept we can give you several options based on the type of item and the quantity you want to purchase. We have access to the largest supplier base in the industry and can help you find the right item for your budget. If you need something for an event but don’t have any specific ideas we can create a digital presentation with some of the best-selling items that fit your theme and budget. Our in-house art team can help you design custom graphics or fit your existing design or logo on the promotional item.
Look through our catalog of promotional items to get an idea of the vast array of products you can personalize with your logo, name or organization's information.
SOME Reasons You Should Use Promotional Products
- Promote goodwill in your community. Are you involved in your community? Do you exhibit at the community expos, trade shows, health fairs, community service events, i.e. health fairs, charity golf tournaments, fundraising events? If yes, you need to provide your audience and fellow exhibitors with a tangible reminder that you were there, for the good of the community as well as exposure for your company!
- Build customer loyalty. Do you have customers who you want to thank for being with you for "X" amount of years, "X" number of referrals, "X" amount of items purchased from you, or money spent at your place of business? This would be a great thank you to them for helping your business to grow!
- Build store and trade show traffic. Going to your trade shows is one thing, getting people to your booth is quite another! Have something interesting for them that they will not only hang onto, but others will see and say "Hey, where'd ya get that!?"
- Celebrate an anniversary or grand opening. Anniversary gifts are a great way to say "Thanks for your business through the years."
- Thank your employees and customers for a great year. You didn't get where you are all by yourself -- your employees helped, which you know well. Give them a tangible thank you gift on their anniversary or your fiscal year-end anniversary.
- Provide incentives for total quality or safety programs.
This is a modified version of the original article by Molly Mathis that was posted at http://top7business.com/?Top-7-Reasons-Why-You-Should-Use-Promotional-Products&id=334